Interested? Want to participate? Join the revolution as Number

Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2007

Graphics Galore for Project Decisions

Here' s a pic to show what I expect Project Decisions to be.
I want it to be a TOTALLY IMMERSIVE game, no 'HUD' or mouse pointers.
I want the player to be astonished.
I want fractals for the 'powers' of the main characters.

I want to tell a story that'll let you find out where your so-called 'morale' lies.

I'm getting away...more to come soon, like the intro story. As always - only here.
Did you notice the person inside the tube?
That's where your character is going to be born - at least one of them (there's going to be 4 main characters), and inside a lab...

Imagine the blood-stained background and the fractal one with the greyish colors to slowly move in opposite directions.
Heck, imagine that pic in motion:)
Btw, this pic uses a texture by Peter Sharpe.
If you really like the picture, you can buy a high - rez version of it - just mail me.
Otherwise, if you don't like it, tell me why, and if you want to use it for your desktop or a T-shirt or a mag, ask me. I might give you an image without the text to the bottom right.

have fun:)

Keine Kommentare: